From: Roy Hale <roy.nul> Date: Sat, 19 Feb 2011 13:26:02 -0000 Archived: Sat, 19 Feb 2011 08:40:43 -0500 Subject: Re: McGonagle's Ufological Stand >From: John Rimmer <johnrimmer.nul> >To: post.nul >Date: Sat, 19 Feb 2011 08:12:48 +0000 (GMT) >Subject: Re: McGonagle's Ufological Stand <snip> >Too many doubtful reports worldwide over many decades makes the >UFO phenomena someting that the believers have not been able to >prove despite much progress and help via many media outlets in >modern society. List, Do please watch this clip and think how far UK skeptics have come to arrive at such answers on UFOs when you arrive at 4.22 in the clip onwards: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bLRS1e0wxF4 Oh and this great piece from 29.18 onwards I think Jenny tells the camera that 95% of the UFO cases she has investigated are all explainable, but the other 5% is somehow not mentioned in the film? What a great opportunity s he had to tell the camera what the other 5% may have been! http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rNR2M0eYsEQ "We must educate the British about UFOs in anyway possible!" http://tinyurl.com/5sbrfx2 http://tinyurl.com/5sfudaj http://tinyurl.com/6ev2ynb Roy Listen to 'Strange Days... Indeed' - The PodCast At: http://www.virtuallystrange.net/ufo/sdi/program/ These contents above are copyright of the author and UFO UpDates - Toronto. They may not be reproduced without the express permission of both parties and are intended for educational use only.
[ Next Message | Previous Message | This Day's Messages ]
This Month's Index |
UFO UpDates - Toronto - Operated by Errol Bruce-Knapp