UFO UpDates
A mailing list for the study of UFO-related phenomena
'Its All Here In Black & White'
Location: UFOUpDatesList.Com > 2002 > Nov > Nov 21

UFO ROUNDUP, Volume 7 Number 47

From: John Hayes <webmaster.nul>
Date: Thu, 21 Nov 2002 14:03:37 +0000
Archived: Thu, 21 Nov 2002 07:51:28 -0500
Subject: UFO ROUNDUP, Volume 7 Number 47

Posted on behalf of Joseph Trainor.


Volume 7, Number 47
November 19, 2002
Editor: Joseph Trainor



      "Carol DeYoung had a bad feeling when she awoke at 2
a.m. and realized her 13-year-old cat, Mozart, was
nowhere to be seen."
      "A cat door allowed the independent silver tabby the
freedom to come and go from the Aurora," Colorado
(population 276,393) "townhouse in the 13000 block of
East Kansas Place, but he was rarely out at that hour."
      "Armed with a flashlight (torch in UK--J.T.),
DeYoung, 66, a retired mental health nurse, scoured the
area at 5 a.m.  By noon, she had posted flyers of Mozart
around her neighborhood and at two animal shelters."
      "But when she returned home, she got a call from
Aurora Animal Control saying Mozart's mutilated body had
been found.  He was so disfigured that DeYoung had to
identify her pet by a picture of his head."
      "Mozart appears to be the latest in a string of
animal killings in Aurora and Denver," Colorado's largest
city, "that have disturbing similarities.  All of the
animals have been dissected in a surgically precise way,
often with someone clearly removing their internal organs
and leaving the bloodless carcasses near their homes."
      "'I had a premonition something was wrong,' said
      Mozart was killed early Monday morning, October 28,
      "The remains of at least 10 cats, two squirrels and
one rabbit have been found in  Aurora and Denver since
July 19 (2002), officials said, and those who study
criminal behavior find it alarming."
      "'That kind of person has the potential for violence
against humans and can be a very dangerous person,' said
Joseph Sandoval, professor of criminal justice and
criminology at Metropolitan State College in Denver."
      "'To kill and dismember animals in such a fashion
seems to me to be the product of a cruel, cautious mind,
with no concern for life in general.'"
      "Some officials believe teenagers are involved, with
a sign posted in DeYoung's neighborhood the day after
Mozart's death (October 29, 2002) claims police suspect
teenagers in the slaying and that teens were seen casing
backyards with small animals."
(Editor's Note: Casing is USA slang for scouting or
spying on a location.)
      "Officials at the Aurora and Denver police
departments declined to comment,  referring questions to
animal control agencies, which give few details."
      "About two months ago, Pat Kennedy, 47, an engineer
who lives just south of the University of Denver, found
half of a cat's body."
      "The carcass had been 'emptied out totally,' Kennedy
said.  He called Denver Animal Control.  Officials there
referred him to the (Colorado) Department of Wildlife.
No one returned his call, he said."
      "During the same time, Kennedy's neighbor searched
for her cat, which had been missing for about a week.
She found its (severed) two front paws in a nearby park,
he said."
      "Kennedy initially wondered whether the animals had
been killed by predators, such as foxes (or coyotes--
J.T.).  Then he read about the incidents in Aurora and
realized the similarities."
      "'It certainly is something that concerns us,' he
      "A similar cat mutilation occurred near Bible Park."
      "Like Mozart, Nancy Miller's 11-year-old cat, Byron,
let himself out of a pet door about 4 a.m. on (Saturday)
October 26 (2002).  About 8 a.m., a neighbor found
Byron's remains near Newport Road and South Niagara Way,
a short distance from her house.  He was missing his
collar, and his body was severely mutilated."
      "'It was like he had a zipper in his tummy, and they
just unzipped him,' she said of the cat known as 'the
Sheriff' because of his neighborhood patrols."
      "Someone had made three surgical incisions which,
because of their precision, were likely done after this
death, Miller said investigators told her."
      "Investigators were unclear as to how Byron died.
But evidence suggests that he put up a fight, Miller
      "His paws were cut and scarred, and several claws
were broken.  Two discs in his neck were dislocated.
Someone had taken his kidneys, urinary tract and several
      "Since there was little blood left in the cat, and
little found on the grass near his remains, Miller
figures he was killed somewhere else and returned to her
      "'They can't figure out how they were getting these
animals, and I can't, either,' she said, 'Byron would not
have gone to somebody.'"
      "DeYoung described her cat Mozart as antisocial," as
      "'He was a roamer, but it would not have been easy
to take him,' she said, 'I can't imagine he would not
have put up a vicious struggle.'"
      "Both cats were taken in the early morning hours,
and both owners live near either a park or an open space.
For someone to have caught the animals, killed, mutilated
and returned them as quickly suggests that the animals
were caught in baited traps.  It would also explain how
the two wild squirrels were caught."  (See the Denver
Post for November 11, 2002, "Animal mutilations rattle
pet owners."  Many thanks to Trevor G. for this newspaper
(Editor's Comment:  And welcome to Weird November Week at
UFO Roundup.  The saucers are still around, but last week
they were definitely overshadowed by a spurt of Fortean


      A controversy erupted in Turkey last week as six
airline crews came forward and said they saw the flotilla
of 10 to 15 self-luminous UFOs over the city of Afyon.
      The UFOs were seen over Afyon, a city 250 kilometers
(150 miles) southwest of Turkey's capital, Ankara,  at
5:30 a.m. on Friday, November 1, 2002.  "My co-pilot said
there was a strong light coming towards us," said a
pilot, who was flying at 22,000 feet (6,600 meters) at
the time.  "I was so frightened that it would hit us that
I switched off the automatic pilot and took the yoke
myself.  The thing flew from one side of the horizon to
the other in the space of a minute.  When it was in front
of us, it looked to be in one piece.  But by the time it
disappeared on the right-hand side of us (the west--
J.T.), it was already divided into many pieces.  I didn't
believe in E.T.s before.  But after experiencing this
incident, I have definitely started to believe in
      The eyewitness air crews included the following:
      (1) Flight 590, a Boeing 747 piloted by Captain
Ercan Eken and First Officer Sinan Yilmaz of Sun Express
Air, flying between Afyon and Yalova in western Turkey.
      (2)  A twin-engined Boeing 737-800, piloted by
Captain Yilmaz Atli and First Officer Bulent Demirturk of
Sun Express Air, over Afyon.
      (3) A DC-10 piloted by Captain Salih Gumus and First
Officer Fatih Aksoy of Inter Air, over Afyon.
      (4) A DC-10 of Hapag Lloyd Airlines, whose crew
picked up the UFO flotilla on their airborne radar.
      (5) Captain Muhsin Aktar and his crew, who were on
the ground in Antalya, a seaport city 400 kilometers (250
miles) south of Ankara, doing a pre-flight walkaround of
their jetliner prior to their flight to Stuttgart,
      (6) Captain Vedat Gurbuz, Cabin Supervisor Bilge
Yilmazturk and Flight Attendant Hatice Inceler were on
the ground at Adnan Menderes International Airport in
Izmir, a port city on the Aegean Sea, when they saw the
UFO overflight.
      The UFOs were also videotaped that morning.  "Halil
Yalzin, 44, and his wife Emine were driving on the
Balikesir-Susurluk Highway when they encountered strange
lights.  Yalzin said, 'First my wife saw the object.
Then the bright object started to move and scattered
light around.  I stayed in the car and got my video
camera ready.  Then the object grew larger and started to
break into pieces.  It spread around like a firework
(display) and disappeared behind a mountain.  After
sunrise, we saw that it had trailed a black line of
smoke.  This smoke did not disappear for a long time."
      "Nekmi Ecici, chairman of the Turkish Airline Pilots
Association (TALPA), stressed that the pilots who
reported having seen the UFOs have at least thirty years
of experience, and they are sophisticated enough not to
confuse the objects they saw with lights, meteors or
      "The video taken by Halil Yalzin was studied by Dr.
M.E. Ozel and Dr. Hafez Keypour" and TUVPO, the Turkish
research group.  According to TUVPO, the scientists
"found that the objects were not UFOs.  They were Leonid
      However, science writer James E. Oberg of Houston,
Texas stated, "The event was apparently the atmospheric
entry of the third-stage booster that carried the
(Russian) three-man Soyuz TMA-1 into orbit two days
earlier (October 30, 2002).  Once again, even the pilots
wanted to believe they saw a fleet of true UFOs."  (Many
thanks to Haktan Akdogan of Sirius UFO Space Sciences
Research Center and Esen Sekerkarar for these reports.)

The photo can be seen at: http://www.tuvpo.com/124.jpg


      "'God is dead.'  That is the famous sentence from
the German philosopher (Friedrich) Nietzsche.  Probably
he didn't visit India when he made that famous quote."
      "His theory was proved wrong when thousands of
devotees thronged a small suburb in Bangalore" in
southern India "to catch a glimpse of their venerable
deity, Jesus Christ, on, believe it or not, a chapati."
(Editor's Note: An Indian chapati is a small, flat piece
of bread.)
      "Strange, but this is true.  A hazy image of Jesus
appeared on a chapati that was partly burnt, a
demonstration that faith is rewarded by miracles."
      "Sheela Anthony, a staunch follower of Jesus, came
here after offering Friday prayers (November 8, 2002) at
a church and was preparing chapatis for her kids.  The
children refused to eat one of them as it was burnt.
After looking at it carefully, she saw a portrait of
Jesus on the burnt part."
      "Overflowing with spiritual emotion at Bangalore's
Renewal Centre, a place of prayer for Christians, she
said, 'For a moment, the burnt part of the chapati looked
like (Jesus) Christ.  I couldn't believe my eyes and kept
looking at it.  With a bit of hesitation, I showed it to
my daughters and neighbours, who confirmed that it was
indeed Jesus.'"
      "Sheela Anthony afterward took it to Father George
Jacob at the Renewal Retreat Centre, who confirmed that
the image was that of Jesus.  He firmly believes that it
is a miracle.  The 'holy chapati of Bangalore' has been
placed at the central shrine for public viewing."
      Since the chapati went on display, thousands of
pilgrims from Madras, Ambar and Mysore have converged on
the shrine "to witness 'the presence of Jesus' and felt
that it was a 'big miracle.'"  (See the Times of India
for November 14, 2002.  Many thanks to Gordie Tong,
Krishnari Bai Dharapurnanda and Ayesha al-Khatabi for
this newspaper article.)
(Editor's Note: A similar apparition of Jesus took place
at Our Lord of the Miracles Church in Metan, Salta
province, Argentina back in July 2002.  See UFO Roundup,
volume 7, number 31 for July 30, 2002, "Face of Jesus
appears at a church in Argentina," page 8.)


      "The Ceuta police have been investigating voices of
unknown origin since Monday (November 11, 2002), which
have terrified employees of the Autonomous City's
municipal morgue."
(Editor's Note: Ceuta is called "the Autonomous City"
because, although it is part of Spain, it is located on
the south side of the Strait of Gibraltar, in North
Africa.  It's on a peninsula called Punta Almina, located
about 55 kilometers (33 miles) north of Tetuan, Morocco.)
      "According to police sources, the alarm was sounded
around 4 a.m. Monday morning, when operators of the
morgue called the police to report having heard strange
cries and intermittent lamentations whose source could
not be determined despite their best efforts."
      "Up to six (police) agents reported to the scene,
joining two morgue employees on duty and the watchman of
a neighbouring fuel plant who had also 'clearly' heard
the 'screams and lamentations of a woman.'"
      "After an extensive search, no woman was found,
despite the fact that police could also hear the feminine
wailing 'which lasted up to 10 minutes with intervals of
      "According to statements made to (the Spanish
newspaper) La Razon by police chief Angel Gomez, 'the
agents were startled by the clarity with which the
someone could be heard.  They appeared to issue from the
morgue's upper floor.'  However, when they went upstairs
to find the source, 'they realized that the sounds came
from below.'"
      "After several hours of trying to find the source of
the mysterious lamentations, the officers left the
premises but not without checking the building's
surroundings and a warehouse belonging to the municipal
      "Morgue employees claimed that the otherworldly
screams are accompanied by 'sounds similar to a wake
being held' despite the fact that no such activity
whatsoever had been held on the premises."
      "Yesterday (Wednesday, November 13, 2002) twenty
police agents combed the (Mediterranean Sea) beach near
the morgue in the hopes of finding a sewer or a tunnel
through which the sounds could have been channelled to
reach the ears of the night staff."
      "'It seems,' says the police chief, 'that there is
an abandoned conduit belonging to the old sewer system
into which an animal may have crawled and made the
      "Yet there was no trace of a tunnel or a cat giving birth."
      "'It is well known that cats giving birth or
fighting make sounds which can easily be mistaken for the
screams and wailing of little children or women,'
explains Gomez."
      "The score of agents devoted themselves to the task
of finding the source of the otherworldly screams, but
found nothing more than sand at the beach of the San
Amaro neighborhood.  The matter is still open."
      "'Until we can find a logical explanation to this
event, we can do little more than offer hypotheses,' says
Gomez."  (See the Spanish newspaper La Razon for November
14, 2002, "Police comb Ceuta beach in search of ghost."
Muchas gracias a Scott Corrales, Jordi Ardanuy y Javier
Garcia Blanco para eso articulo de diario.)


      "People in a wide area north of Fredericton," New
Brunswick, Canada (population 46,507) are trying to solve
a mystery.  They keep hearing loud, rumbling noises, but
they can't figure out where the sounds are coming from."
      "The first few times Cheryl Brewer heard a rumbling
noise, she figured it was distant thunder.  But the
sounds kept coming, sometimes lasting more than a
      "Brewer isn't the only one who thinks so.  For the
past week, people from Nackawick, N.B. (population 1,167)
to Zealand, N.B. to Stanley, N.B. have called the CBC to
report strange sounds.  But from what?"
      "The Geological Survey of Canada says there hasn't
been any earthquakes in the area."
      "A construction crew is blasting rock for a new
highway" in New Brunswick, "but experts say the sound and
vibration wouldn't travel that far."
      "Even the (Canadian) military checked its records to
see if people might be hearing the sound of artillery
practice at CFB (Canadian Forces Base) Gagetown.  Captain
Doug Allison says no."
      "So it remains a mystery.  And every day it seems
more and more people near Fredericton are baffled by it."
(See the CBC news broadcast for November 15, 2002.  Many
thanks to Darrel N. for this news story.)
(Editor's Comment: Forteana was riding high last week,
but the saucers got there licks in, too.  Read on...)


      On Sunday, November 10, 2002, at 7:30 p.m., Morgan
G. and his wife "were taking our nightly walk along the"
lakefront in Sheboygan, Wisconsin (population 50,792).
"As we approached North Point," Morgan reported, "we
could clearly see two strange lights on the eastern
horizon over Lake Michigan.  The lights were not those of
a ship, nor were they on the water.  They appeared to be
just above the water, far out on the lake."
      "Upon first sight of the lights, we saw a large
shimmering red light accompanied by a smaller white light
just to its left.  We sat on a bench and watched these
lights for an hour and fifteen minutes," until 8:45 p.m.,
"during which time the red light stayed stationary but
the white light seemed to dip below the horizon and
disappear from view."
      "It may have just dimmed to the point at which we
could no longer see it.  We began our slow walk home,
which is in a direction that allowed us to continue
viewing the light as we walked."
      "As we reached the top of a hill, the small white
light that had disappeared earlier was now visible again,
only this time it was to the right of the red light's
location.  The red light never changed its orientation in
the sky."
      "About 20 minutes into our observation of these
lights, we could clearly hear the rumble of a large jet,
or what sounded like a group of many jets flying over the
lake.  We could not see them, as the skies were very dark
with clouds.  The jet sounds remained audible for quite
some time.  I have distinguished the rumble of military
jets from commercial jets before, and these sounds were
most likely military."
      "On our way home, I stopped at my sister's house to
get a pair of binoculars.  She lives close to the lake,
but I could not see the lights from her house.  I
returned to the lake no more than five minutes later, and
the lights were gone.  Not a sign of them on the
horizon."  (Many thanks to John Hoppe of UFO Wisconsin
for this report.)
(Editor's Note:  Sheboygan, Wisconsin, along with
Manitowoc, Wis. and Ludington, Michigan on the other side
of the lake, is considered a "Nexus" of the "Lake
Michigan Triangle."  For more on the triangle, read the
book The Great Lakes Triangle by Jay Gourley, Fawcett
Books, Greenwich, Connecticut, 1977.)


      On Thursday, November 14, 2002, in the evening,
eyewitnesses in Jordanow, a town in Poland 100 kilometers
(60 miles) south of Krakow, "saw a star-like UFO which
floated in the sky.  It came from the north and moved
towards the south-southeast.  Next it passed between two
stars of (the constellation) Ursus Major--Megrez and
Phecda.  It then made a turn towards the east and
disappeared somewhere in the eastern part of (the
constellation) Leo."
      "The UFO shone with a bright white light and was as
big as Cor Caroli, about magnitude 3."  (Many thanks to
Polish ufologist Robert K. Lesniakiewicz for this
(Editor's Comment: For the latest on "the Jordanow
mystery," read the feature story in this issue.)


      On Friday, November 1, 2002, "four men were 22
kilometers (13 miles) from Kitwanga," British Columbia,
Canada "on the Mitt--in-Main forestry road when they saw
a bright, yellowish-white light with a 'beam' coming from
the bottom of it.  One witness said, 'The beam of light
was like if you were holding a flashlight and shining it
in a fog.'"
      "The witness said the light did not move but stayed
in that one position and disappeared.  At the distance
they were at, the light was small in size."
      On Monday, November 4, 2002, at 6:35 a.m., a male
witness in Houston, B.C. (population 3,934) reported, 'I
just walked out the door and was going to get in my car
when I noticed a bright, white, saucer-oval-shaped object
moving across the sky very quickly.  There was no tail
associated with it.  Whatever it was, it was heading in
an easterly direction at a rather low altitude.  The
sighting lasted for approximately six seconds before I
lost sight of it as it flew over the top of a small
      "The witness reported hearing no sound from the
      Houston, B.C. is about 500 miles (800 kilometers)
north of Vancouver.  (Many thanks to Canadian ufologist
Brian Vike for these reports.)


      On Wednesday, November 6, 2002, Flight 232, a Boeing
737 operated by AeroMexico, was flying from the capital,
Mexico City, to Guadalajara, when the pilot and co-pilot
suddenly spotted a UFO.
      According to ufologist Carlos Clemente of the
research group Los Vigilantes, "the pilot radioed his
report to the tower at Mexico City International Airport.
The UFO, 'very large and with silver lights all around
it,' was seen by the control tower at a distance and was
described by the pilot as 'much different than a
conventional airplane.'"
      The same day, three Mexican ufologists, "Salvador
Guerrero, Demetrio Feria and Fernando Pena captured on
video a flotilla of twenty metallic UFOs over the city of
Iztacalco, east of Mexico City.  The UFOs were spherical
and 'very brilliant.'  They flew in formation from north
to south.  The ufology team kept the videocamera running
for two minutes.  Finally, all twenty of the UFOs plunged
into a bank of clouds and were lost from sight."  (See
NotiOVNI for November 10, 2002.  Muchas gracias a Daniel
Munoz y Ana Luisa Cid para esos informes.)


      "Hundreds showed up" between Friday, November 15,
and Sunday, November 17, 2002 "for the first annual
Mothman Festival" in Point Pleasant, West Virginia
(population 4,637), the site of a strange paranormal flap
back in 1966.
      Fans crowded the town on the south bank of the Ohio
River and "viewed memoribilia from The Mothman
Prophecies," the movie about the 1966 flap starring
Richard Gere and Debra Messing.
      "The first sighting of the mythical winged beast was
reported in town on November 15, 1966."  By the time the
flap ended in February 1967, "others said they'd seen a
gray creature 7 feet (2.1 meters) tall, with bright red
eyes and wings like a bird."
      The entity made several weird prophecies, one of
which came true--the collapse of the Silver Bridge over
the Ohio River one month later on December 15, 1966.  The
flap was the subject of a 1975 book, The Mothman
Prophecies, by veteran ufologist and author John A. Keel,
who was in Point Pleasant at the time.  (See USA Today
for November 18, 2002, "West Virginia," page 6A.)
(Editor's Comment: My favorite scene in the movie is when
reporter Richard Gere gets busted while staking out
Gordon Smallwood's house.  Even though warned off, Gere
returns to the scene the next night, is nabbed by the
female sheriff and says, "I wanted to see what I looked
like."  Now, that's the kind of aggressive reporting we
like to see around here at UFO Roundup.)

 From the UFO Files...


      One of World War II's remaining enigmas is "the
Jordanow mystery" in Poland.  In 1994, Polish ufologist
Robert K. Lesniakiewicz interviewed several elderly
veterans of the Armia Krajowa (Poland's wartime Homeland
Army --J.T.), who told him that the Nazi SS had been
mining uranium oxide between April 1940 and October 1944
in the Beskidy Mountains near Jordanow.
      Shortly after the occupation in 1939, Reichsfuhrer-
SS Heinrich Himmler took the Malopolska (Little Poland)
region and made the Beskidy and Tatra Mountains a special
SS "industrial district."  The Polish and Jewish
residents were shipped to Auschwitz, and the area was
settled with Volksdeutsch (German settlers--J.T.)  In
effect, the 60 kilometers (36 miles) between Jordanow and
the Alpine resort city of Zakopane became Himmler's "Area
51," where the SS experimented with numerous Wunderwaffen
(German for wonder weapons--J.T.)
      German scientists of the period were familiar with
the nuclear research going on in the field of physics.
"In 1938...German chemists Fritz Strassmen and Otto Hahn
studied the effect of neutron bombardment on uranium
atoms, and in January 1939, Austrian physicists Otto R.
Frisch and Leise Meitner explained this reaction as the
splitting of a heavy atom into two medium-sized atoms.
They called this process fission.  These Nazi scientists
were on a course toward development of the most powerful
weapon that mankind had known."
      Conventional World War II history teaches that
Hitler's nuclear research program came to a dead end in
Norway in 1943, when Allied bombers destroyed the Nazis'
research plant.
      But it is not known what happened to the tons of
uranium oxide the SS took out of Jordanow.  Himmler's SS
secret projects in Jordanow never developed enriched
"weapons-grade" uranium.
      Or did they?
      According to author William Breuer, "early in
1943...the FBI uncovered a chilling microdot message from
Ast-X (Hitler's overseas spy chief Admiral Wilhelm
Canaris--J.T.) to Nazi agents in the United States."
      The Canaris message said, "There is reason to
believe that the scientific works for the utilization of
atomic energy are being driven forward into a certain
direction in the United States.  Continuous information
about the tests made on this subject are required and
particularly the answers to these questions:"
      "1. What process is used in the United States for
transporting heavy uranium?"
      "2. What tests are being made with uranium?"
      "3. What other raw materials are being used in these
      Clearly in early 1943, Himmler was interested in the
usage of enriched uranium.  But did this interest extend
to the construction of a uranium-based bomb?
      A newly-published book offers some intriguing clues
that Nazi development of an atomic bomb went a little
beyond the blueprint stage.  The book is The Conquerors
by Michael Beschloss, and he reports a curious incident
at President Franklin D. Roosevelt's home in Hyde Park,
N.Y. in December 1944.
      "Roosevelt was privately meditating on the race
against the Germans to build the atomic bomb.  On
Saturday, December 9 (1944) he confided to Margaret
Suckley over dinner, as she recorded in her diary, that
he had just gotten 'a secret report from a German source'
that the Germans had developed 'a bomb which will kill by
concussion everything within a mile.'"
(Editor's Note: Mrs. Suckley was FDR's neighbor in Hyde
Park, in the Hudson River valley, and a close confidant
of the president.  What she's describing is unmistakably
a nuclear weapon.)
      "'They are planning to use it on New York (City to
break American morale--M.B.)...not seeming to realize
that it will have the opposite effect...He (FDR) said
that in the next war, the side which first uses these new
explosives will undoubtedly win'."
     "The President inaccurately told his friend (Mrs.
Suckley) that 'the Germans are way ahead of us in that
direction, though we are doing a lot of research trying
to catch (up) to them.'  In a premonition of the postwar
world, Suckley wrote in her diary that 'the human race is
out to destroy itself.  Only the few who live in isolated
places may survive.'"
      Was FDR "inaccurate?"  According to author David
Myhra, a Nazi designer named Eugen Sanger had "a proposed
winged orbital rocket-powered bomber project...The
weapon, variously known as the Glide Bomber, the Boost
Glide Bomber, Orbital Bomber and Antipodal Bomber, was
designed to bomb U.S. cities, releasing radioactive
silica, killing its victims with radiation poisoning."
      With its booster rockets, Sanger's bomber was
designed to reach an altitude of 250 kilometers (150
miles), gliding along in the upper atmosphere while
Earth's rotation brought the target--New York City--into
its bombsights.  If Mrs. Suckley accurately recorded her
dinner conversation with the president, then it appears
that Adolf Hitler had a nuclear strike on New York City
planned for early in 1945.
      Questions remain.  Were one or more of Sanger's
rocket-powered bombers ever built?  Did Himmler have a
nuclear bomb in December 1944?  What happened to all that
uranium the Nazis took out of Jordanow?  The mystery
deepens... (See the books The Conquerors by Michael
Beschloss, Simon and Schuster, New York, N.Y., 2002, page
171; Hitler's Undercover War by William Breuer, St.
Martin's Press, New York, N.Y., 1989, pages 293 and 294;
and Sanger: Germany's Orbital Rocket Bomber in World War
II by David Myhra, Schiffer Publishers, 2001.)

      Well, that's it for this week.  Join us in seven
days for more UFO, Fortean and paranormal news from
around the planet Earth, brought to you by "the paper
that goes home--UFO Roundup."  See you then!

UFO ROUNDUP: Copyright 2002 by Masinaigan Productions,
all rights reserved.  Readers may post news items from
UFO Roundup on their websites or in news groups provided
that they credit the newsletter and its editor by name
and list the date of issue in which the item first

E-Mail Reports to: Joseph Trainor <Masinaigan.nul>
or use the Sighting Report Form at:


Website comments: John Hayes <webmaster.nul>

UFOINFO: http://www.ufoinfo.com

Official Archives of UFO Roundup, AUFORN Australian
UFO Reports and Experiences, UFO + PSI Magazine, plus
archives of Filer's Files, Oz Files, UFO News UK and
UFO Sightings Italia.
UFO Roundup is only sent to subscribers.
If you wish to unsubscribe or feel you have received
the bulletin in error, please write to:


With the subject: Unsubscribe UFO Roundup.

[ Next Message | Previous Message | This Day's Messages ]
This Month's Index |

UFO UpDates Main Index

UFO UpDates - Toronto - Operated by Errol Bruce-Knapp

Archive programming by Glenn Campbell at Glenn-Campbell.com