UFO UpDates
A mailing list for the study of UFO-related phenomena
'Its All Here In Black & White'
Location: UFOUpDatesList.Com > 2002 > Jun > Jun 13

UFO ROUNDUP, Volume 7 Number 24

From: John Hayes <webmaster@ufoinfo.com>
Date: Wed, 12 Jun 2002 17:09:38 +0100
Fwd Date: Thu, 13 Jun 2002 09:17:06 -0400
Subject: UFO ROUNDUP, Volume 7 Number 24

Posted on behalf of Joseph Trainor.


Volume 7, Number 24
June 11, 2002
Editor: Joseph Trainor



       A UFO landed behind a primary school in southern
Turkey on Wednesday, June 5, 2002, and more than one alien
emerged from the craft.
       The incident was witnessed by 45 people.
       The witnesses were in the Santral district of
Antalya, a seaport city on the Mediterranean located about
210 kilometers (126 miles) southwest of Ankara, the
national capital.  According to the Sirius Space Sciences
Research Center, the witnesses "saw a UFO" pass over
Antalya, followed by a "landing in the backyard of the
Fatima Pirilti Primary School and saw an alien being
getting out of the craft."
       Murat Esici, age 11, an eyewitness, said, "He (the
occupant) was emitting red rays from his eyes.  His hands
and feet were iron.  He had a very big head, and he was
1.8 meters (6 feet) tall."
       Sirius director Haktan Akdogan reported, "Murat was
crying at the principal Halil Aldemir's office.  It is
said that he (the boy) lost his voice after his sighting."
       "Students Zeynep Cipinar and Malan Donmez also
claimed that they saw an unusual craft and an alien beside
it.  'His eyes and hands were red,'" they reported, "'and
a red light was emitting from his eyes.'" The children
       "observed some alien beings getting out of the UFO.
       Murat, Zeynep and Malan explained the details to the
       principal of the school, Halil Aldemir, and described
       the alien they saw.  The children were overcome with
       Akdogan interviewed the governor of Antalya, Ertugrul
Dokuzoglu, by telephone and then flew to the southern city
to interview the witnesses.  (See the Turkish newspapers
Milliyet and Aksam for June 6, 2002.  Many thanks to
Haktan Akdogan for this news report.)
(Editor's Note: Curiously, Jenny Laplante, 17, one of the
eyewitnesses in the January 2002 UFO sighting in Inkerman,
New Brunswick, Canada reported having a strange dream
afterward about an alien with a big head and red eyes.
See UFO Roundup, volume 7, number 10 for March 5, 2002,
"UFOs sighted by many in New Brunswick, Canada," page 1.
Are "the Redeyes" the latest alien race to visit Earth?)


       "The presence of a 'dwarf' or 'green midget'
wandering the backyards of many neighborhoods in General
Acha," a small city in Argentina's La Pampa province about
400 kilometers (250 miles) southwest of Buenos Aires, has
been the latest subject of conversation.  It appears to be
a short green entity which runs away with haste when
       The small green humanoid turned up last week in the
midst of the cattle mutilation scare still raging in the
General Acha region.  (See the following cattle mutilation
story for the latest news from General Acha--J.T.)
       "A resident of the barrio El Oeste (neighborhood)
informed this newspaper (La Arena) that the entity
appeared twice on her property, once in the morning and
once in the afternoon."
       "According to the woman, her husband was resting on
both occasions, but when he reported to the backyard
following his wife's screams, the mysterious entity
vanished by rapidly climbing up a tree.  While the man did
not see the 'dwarf,' he gave his spouse the benefit of the
doubt, stating that he has known her for 40 years and can
vouch for her physical and mental health."
       "All the witnesses agree that the entity is short in
stature.  Another resident stated that it moved so quickly
that it was hard to describe it.  The fact is that this
entity, described as 'a green dwarf,' is causing a stir in
the city (General Acha), and its manifestations have been
the subject of conversation in many circles.  The stories
have already captivated radio audiences, and interest and
curiosity about the subject continues to grow as time goes
by."  (See the Argentinian newspaper La Arena for June 6,
2002, "Strange dwarf reported in cattle mutilation area."
muchas gracias a Scott Corrales, autor de los libros
Chupacabras and Other Mysteries y Forbidden Mexico, y
tambien Gloria Coluchi para eso articulo de diario.)


       "Two more cows were found dead yesterday (Sunday,
June 2, 2002) under very strange circumstances in a field
owned by Mario Horacio Guinder some 15 kilometers (9
miles) away from General Acha, to the east of the city."
       "As in earlier cases, the animals were missing
certain organs."  (For more on Argentina's surge of cattle
mutilations, see UFO Roundup, volume 7, number 19 for May
7, 2002, "Three cattle mutilations reported in Argentina,"
page 1; UFO Roundup, volume 7, number 22, for May 28,
2002, "Another cow mutilated in central Argentina," page
4; and UFO Roundup, volume 7, number 23 for June 4, 2002,
"Cattle mutilations spread in Argentina," page 1.)
       "No traces were found on the premises, and the cause
of death remained a mystery at the close of this edition.
The two animals were found some 500 meters (1,650 feet)
away from each other.  Police authorities and a
professional veterinarian went to the site and were
stunned by the fact that one of the cows had an embryo
'cleanly' removed from its womb 'as though some type of
laser beam had been used,' according to the veterinarian."
       A couple of days later, "another dead cow was found
mysteriously slain in a field in the Quehue region.  The
event occurred this time at the 'La Gilardina' ranch,
located approximately 10 kilometers (6 miles) south of
General Acha.  The animal was missing certain organs as in
similar cases, which now add up to more than ten."
       "In an interview with La Arena, the officer in charge
of the Quehue police station, Julio Acosta, stated that at
6:30 p.m. on Tuesday (June 4, 2002), Angel Junco, the
foreman at La Gilardina ranch, reported having found a
dead cow that was white and drained of blood, missing the
right half of its jaw, tongue, right eye and all of its
udders.  But unlike other cases, the animal had been
completely hollowed out because its lungs were also
       "According to the information provided by Acosta, the
event would have taken place during the early morning
hours on Tuesday since Junco had been roaming the premises
the day before and didn't come across anything unusual."
       "The police investigation is under the command of
Quehue deputy sheriff Julio Acosta from the police station
located along Provincial Highway 18."
       "Meanwhile, a resident of Quehue reported that at
10:30 p.m. on Monday night (June 3, 2002), when the
(mutilation) event might have taken place, he had
witnessed several intense lights in the direction of La
Gilardina."  (See the Argentinian newspaper La Arena for
June 6, 2002, "Another dead cow found in the Quehue
region."  Muchas gracias a Scott Corrales y Gloria Coluchi
para eso articulo de diario.)


       "While filming lightning scenes with his amateur
videocamera, in the Anadolu Hisari section of Istanbul,"
the largest city in Turkey, "Saffet Sap, 42, an electrical
engineer, and his sister, Serpil Sap, managed to capture
an unusually-shaped UFO on their videotape."
       "Sap explained, 'On (Sunday) the 26th of May (2002),
at around 6:30 p.m., I was filming lightning strikes on my
amateur camera, at a distance of about two kilometers,
over Anadolu Hisari.  At first I thought it was either a
kite or a plane.  Then the stationary object began to
ascend in the air.  It had seven or eight legs.  There
were green, yellow and red lights flashing on top of the
object.  Green smoke was also emitted from underneath
towards the rear of the object.  The object moved overhead
and followed a very (straight) linear path towards the
       "After hovering for a while, the unknown object
departed slowly behind a hill.  The witnesses watched it
until it was out of sight.  The entire spectacle lasted
for three-and-a-half minutes."
       Sirius Space Sciences Research Center analyzed the
Sap video, center director Haktan Akdogan said, and
ascertained a number of additional facts as a result.
       One, "the object was inside the atmosphere, hovering
at about 1,500 to 2,000 meters (4,950 to 9,900 feet) above
the ground."
       Two, "this unusually-shaped UFO appeared to have a
row of round portholes (maybe ten of them--H.A.) around
the outer edge, but they were not lit up."
       Three, the UFO "was rotating around its own axis."
       "It was also found that the object remained
stationary from time to time and then started moving
again, which challenges the law of gravity," Akdogan
(Many thanks to Haktan Akdogan and Sirius Space Sciences
Research Center for this report.)


       On Saturday, June 1, 2002, the witness M.M. was
driving on a road in the Schwarzwald just outside Wollbach
in Baden-Wurtemberg state in Germany when a strange orange
glow caught his attention.
       "I saw the fireball in the village of Wollbach, near
the city of Lorrach and the borders of France and
Switzerland," M.M. reported, "The evening I saw the
fireball, the orange lights were so large and so low that
I initially thought it was some kind of street lamp.  Then
I pulled over and watched as the light rose slowly into
the air and streaked across the sky."
       It was the most bizarre thing I've ever seen," he
added, "I have no idea what it was.  Has anyone else seen
anything like this?"
       Wollbach is located about 45 kilometers (27 miles)
northeast of Basel, Switzerland.  (Email Form Report)


       On Monday, June 3, 2002, "at 7:42 p.m., there (was) a
UFO over the electricity-generating plant located in Bello
Monte," a suburb of Caracas, the capital of Venezuela.
       According to Venezuelan ufologist Martha Rosenthal,
who received a phone call as the incident was happening,
eyewitness Ricardo Delgado, age 11, said, "It is a
flattened shiny disc with lights.  They look like stadium
lights--enormous--red, yellow and white, with quick color
changes.  The red color brightens, then dims."
       Ricardo's "brother George, 16, and sister, Penelope,
14, also saw it.  The object was stationary at first and
then balanced smoothly until it disappeared and
reappeared.  This (sequence) occurred twice."
       "His father, Enrique Delgado, claims it was not a
satellite.  The object's movement or displacement (first)
drew their attention.  Even though Ricardo has seen these
(UFOs) at other times, he nonetheless remains very
excited."  (Muchas gracias a Scott Corrales y Martha
Rosenthal de CEINPLA para esas noticias.)


       "Scientists investigating an abandoned quarry in
Canada have found what appear to be the oldest known
footprints of terrestrial creatures--foot-long (30
centimeter-long) critters resembling modern bugs that
crawled from the sea onto the land and left tracks in sand
       "The sandstone is 480 million to 500 million years
old.  Scientists believe the discovery region--just north
of Lake Ontario outside Kingston, Ontario," Canada--"was a
sandy beach on a primordial sea."
       "The find, the scientists say, pushes back the
colonization of land by about 40 million years and puts it
in or near the late Cambrian Period, when the seas were
starting to boil with large creatures."
       "The tracks were saved from oblivion when quarry
crews shunned the sandstone as unsuitable for commercial
       "In cooperation with the quarry owner, the scientists
are keeping the exact location of the find a secret to
discourage looters and fossil hunters.  The discovery is
described in the May (2002) issue of the journal Geology
by Dr. Robert MacNaughton, a scientists at the Geological
Survey of Canada, who led the team, and five other
Canadian and British scientists."
       "In the past decade or so, specialists studying old
rocks have steadily pushed back the time when sea animals
are believed to have first come ashore."
       "The date has gone from Silurian Period, which is
generally accepted to have started 440 million years ago,
to the Ordovician (Period), which started 490 million
years ago, to the Cambrian (Period), which started 544
million years ago."
       "The Cambrian was characterized by warm shallow seas
(like the Arafura Sea between Indonesia and Australia
today--J.T.) and the appearance of the first hard-shelled
marine animals, like trilobites."
       "The scientists said the Canadian find includes more
than 25 sets of tracks that crisscross an area about the
size of a small basketball court.  Some of the footprints
are deep enough to cast shadows."
       "Typically, the tracks have a central area where the
body and tail made impressions as the animal moved forward
and parallel areas where rows of legs left multiple
footprints."  (See the Duluth, Minn. News-Tribune for June
6, 2002, "Canadian find pushes back life's move from sea
to land," page 10A.)
(Editor's Comment: This find is really mind-blowing.  It
proves that there was animal life on both land and sea
during the Cambrian Period half a billion years ago, and
that these "insectoids" were contemporaneous with the
trilobites, previously thought to be at the top of
Cambrian evolution.  Did both species evolve from a
common, unknown ancestor?  Are the newfound "insectoids"
even indigenous to Earth?)


       "U.S. and British explorers said they have found a
large Inca town that was lost for more than 400 years in
the jungles of Peru."
       "'This is the biggest thing I have come across in 20
years working in the area,' said the team's co-leader Hugh
Thomson, a Fellow of Britain's reknowned Royal Geographic
       "'It felt like a once-in-a-lifetime experience when
we found it,'" Thomson added, in an interview from his
home in Bristol, UK.
       "Working on a tip from a mule driver, four
researchers spent three weeks cutting through (rain)
forests.  At the bottom of a valley carved by the Rio
Yanama" in eastern Peru, "they found the site called Cota
       The deserted Inca city is located 100 kilometers (60
miles) east of Cuzco, which had been the capital of
Tahuatinsuyo, the Inca empire.  The Rio Yanama valley is
1,850 meters (6,069 feet) above sea level.
(Editor's Note:  The Incas called this region Antisuyo.
Today it's known in Peru as El Oriente or la selva.)
       "'It was a very privileged moment.  This is a very
substantial settlement, but you can pass within 10 feet (3
meters) of a ruin in the jungle and not know it is there,'
said Thomson, who led the expedition with Gary Ziegler."
       "He said there was no indication why the town had
been abandoned and forgotten.  There was no evidence of
battle or looting, and the Incas appeared to have simply
withdrawn from the area after the death of (the last Inca)
Tupac Amaru in 1571."
(Editor's Comment: It's possible that an epidemic wiped
out the population of Cota Coca, a disease caused by
European viruses against which the indigenous people had
no immunity.  This happened in North America.  When
Hernando de Soto traveled along the Mississippi River, he
found 50 towns and villages.  But when French explorers
returned to the same area a century later, there was not
even a village left.  When the Pilgrims arrived in Tolba
Meneham (now Massachusetts) in 1620, they found a large
town, Pawtuxet (now Plymouth, Mass.), completely
abandoned.  The leading sachem (chief) Massasoit told them
that the population had been destroyed by a sickness.)
       "'After finding Cota Coca, we will be going back to
the area to search for more ruins,' Thomson said, 'If this
settlement is there, there could well be others.'"  (See
USA Today for June 7, 2002, "Explorers find lost Inca town
in Peru," page 11A.)
(Editor's Comment:  Hurry up, Hugh.  Right now every
huaquero in Cuzco is talking about the giant golden idols,
stacks of jewels and the legendary lost treasure of
Atahualpa, all just lying around, waiting to be found in
that Nuevo El Dorado, the Rio Yanama valley.)

  From the UFO Files...


       June 11 marks the birthday of this son of Portugal,
who in the last century has been making a strange odyssey
from shepherd to UFO eyewitness to saint.
       Francisco Marto was born on June 11, 1908 in
Aljustrel, a vellage in the Serra da Aire of central
Portugal, the son of Manuel Pedro Marto and Olimpia de
Jesus dos Santos de Rosa.  He was the youngest son and the
ninth child to come along in the sizable Marto family.
       It's conceivable that, had he lived, Francisco might
still be alive today, on his 94th birthday.  His cousin,
Lucia Abobora dos Santos, the sole survivor among the
youthful "seers of Fatima" turned 95 three months ago, and
she's still living.
       "Francisco was very much like his father.  He was a
handsome child with fine steady eyes and was generally
amiable, considerate and polite."
       Speaking of him in 1946, his father recalled, "He was
never afraid of anything, either.  He would go out boldly
on the darkest and foggiest night, when others of his age
would shrink from the vast unknown of the Serra.  Or he
would catch wild rabbits and foxes and make pets of them."
And then with a touch of regret, he added, "What a man he
would have been!"
       He had a natural knack for music.  "Francisco would
sit on a stone in front of the Abobora cottage and play a
tune on his pifaro, a little wooden fife that he
treasured.  Then he would follow them (cousin Lucia and
sister Jacinta) to the threshing floor near the well, and
watch with them until the stars began to come out...The
glint of sunlight on drops of dew or on the gilded surface
of a pond, the ruddy glare of late afternoon on the
windows of houses in a neighboring village--anything of
this sort was enough to make him cheerful for the rest of
the day."
       "Considering his (young) age there was a great deal
of the detachment and the serenity of the saints in
Francisco...This indifference was his chief defect, in
Lucia's opinion, and was probably the reason why other
children did not care much to play with him."
       On March 11, 1910, along came the eleventh child in
the Marto household, Jacinta, Francisco's younger sister
and lifelong sidekick.  As Lucia wrote in her 1937 memoir,
"A very different person was the capricious and willful
Jacinta, so much so, that no one would ever have suspected
they were brother and sister, had they not resembled each
other so noticeably, with their dark brown eyes, their
well-spaced features, the firm comely mouths, the curve of
their cheeks.  But in temperament, no."
       Although the Marian apparitions brought him to world
attention in 1917, Francisco's involvement with the
paranormal began just over a year earlier, in the late
spring of 1916, when he was eight years old and Jacinta
was six.
       "The three children had led their sheep" into a
grotto on the side of O Cabeco (Portuguese for The Head),
a promontory at Cova da Iria, near Fatima.  "Suddenly, a
gust of wind startled them.  Instinctively they turned
about toward the plain, for around them everything was
       "Above the olive trees that covered the slope below
them they saw a dazzling light, and in the midst of it,
coming toward them, a human form.  It was white, whiter
than snow, and it seemed like a crystal statue radiant
throughout with sunlight.  As it drew nearer, they could
make it out to be a youth of fourteen or fifteen,
superhumanly beautiful."
       Approaching the children, the entity said, "Do not be
afraid.  I am the Angel of Peace.  Pray with me."
       After praying for an end to the then-raging World War
I, the angel instructed Francisco, Lucia and Jacinta to
return to Cova da Iria on a monthly basis.
       Unknown to the children, however, others in the
region had also seen the entity.  In July 1946, Maria da
Freitas, the daughter of a famous editor of the newspaper
O Seculo, said "that long before she had heard anything
about the apparitions at Fatima, a woman of the district
repeated to her an apparently absurd tale brought home by
her daughter, who said she and some others had seen 'a
white man without any head floating in the air.'"
(Editor's Comment:  The senora's father, of course,
initially refused to print these reports in O Seculo, lest
they "impede the progress of the socialist revolution."
Which appears to be the sad fate of most paranormal
phenomena, for as Charles Fort pointed out, the scissors
is mightier than the pen AND the sword.)
       Three more angel visitations followed.  And then, on
Sunday, May 13, 1917, while tending the sheep at the Cova,
the children "were startled by a flash so brilliant that
they took it to be lightning.  Without stopping to ask how
it could have come from a cloudless sky, they ran helter-
skelter down the slope toward a certain (evergreen) oak,
or carrasqueira, about a hundred yards or more southwest
of where they'd been playing.  They had just found shelter
under its thick, wide-spreading foliage when there was a
second flash of light.  Again frightened, the children
left the tree and darted toward the east, a distance of
perhaps another hundred yards.  Then they stopped in
amazement.  For just before them, on top of a small
evergreen called the azinheira--it was about three feet
(0.9 meters) high, and its glossy leaves had prickles on
them, like cactus--they saw a ball of light.  And in the
center of it stood a Lady."
       Although she did not identify herself until much
later, the Virgin Mary (birth name: Miriam bat-Joachim)
urged Francisco and the girls to recite their Rosary daily
and pray for an end to the war.  She also swore them to
secrecy, a secret that remained secret for all of five
hours before seven-year-old Jacinta blurted it out to her
mother when the Martos returned from a market trip to
       The news spread swiftly through Aljustrel, provoking
mostly laughter and a good deal of amazement,
consternation and downright hostility.
       "'Did you ever hear anything like it!?'"
       "'Such brats!  They should be punished.'"
       "'It's the parents' fault."
       "'They haven't enough switches to keep them in line.'"
       And then there was the uncharitable nun, who
remarked, "Francisco Marto--a saint!?  That will happen
when they elect a Polack the Pope!"
(Editor's Comment:  Will somebody down there in Purgatory
kindly help the sister extract the foot from her mouth?)
       The hostility nearly became unbearable for Lucia.
Frightened that the family's precarious financial
situation might worsen, the girl's abusive mother twice
beat her with a broomstick and ordered her to recant.
Lucia was mightily tempted to do so.
As June 13, the day of the Lady's promised return
approached, she informed her cousins that she would not be
returning to Cova da Iria.
       "'And how can we go without you?'" Francisco asked,
"'If you are the one who has to talk?'"
       Lucia: "I'm not going."
       Francisco: "Well, I'm going."
       Jacinta:  "And so am I, because that Lady told us to."
       Francisco:  "Look, are you going tomorrow?"
       Lucia: "I'm not going.  I told you, I'm never going
any more."
       Francisco: "Don't you see it can't be the devil?  God
is already sad over so many sins, and now he will be
sadder still."
       Lucia: "I tell you, I'm not going!"
       But, in the end, Francisco proved persuasive, and
Lucia accompanied her cousins to Cova da Iria for the
second apparition.  And this time a crowd went with them.
       By July, news of the apparitions had reached Lisboa.
Magalhaes Lima, the Illuminati's deputy in the region,
ordered his subordinate, Arturo de Oliveira Santos, the
administrator of Ourem, to "do something" about the kids.
Santos, also known as "the Tinsmith," had the police
arrest them in August.  The children were locked up with
thieves, pimps, murderers and alcoholics.  But if the
Illuminati were hoping the inmates would do their dirty
work for them, they were disappointed.
       "After that, Lucia remembers," Francisco was "quite
the little man, taking care of his sister and his cousin.
It was Jacinta who burst into tears when the last hope of
a visit from Our Lady forsook them."
       "'Our parents will never see us again!' she wailed,
'They will never hear any more about us!'"
       "'Don't cry, Jacinta,' said her brother, 'Let's offer
this to Jesus for poor sinners, as that Lady told us to
do.'  And raising his eyes to heaven, he made this
offering, 'My Jesus, this is for your love and for the
conversion of sinners!'"
       Faced with a public outcry, Santos released the pint-
sized seers.  And the apparitions continued, resulting in
the tumultuous events of October 13, 1917, the "globe of
light" and "solar miracle" witnessed by 30,000 people.
       In the months that followed, Francisco faced a new
challenge--making the transition from seer to celebrity.
In April 1918, a motorcar--a rare sight in rural
Aljustrel--pulled into the plaza.  Out came half a dozen
women in spring finery and those oversized hats so
fashionable that year.  Having a pretty good idea why they
were in town, Francisco told the girls, "Climb the tree--
quick!  They won't be able to see us in those hats."
       Sure enough, Lucia reported, the trio sat in the
branches of a carrasqueira while the celebrity-hunters
walked directly beneath them and "never once looked up."
       A couple of months later, some enterprising fellows
showed up at the Marto home, laid out an array of rosary
beads, crucifixes and other religious items, and asked
Francisco to bless them.  Puzzled, Francisco said, "Why do
you ask me to bless them?  Take them to a priest.  He can
bless them.  I cannot."
       Then he was even more puzzled and a little hurt when
"the men departed, hurling insults at him."  Alas,
Francisco had much to learn about the cash-value of being
a celebrity.
       But he never had the opportunity.  In December 1918,
the Spanish influenza epidemic reached this remote region
of the Serra da Aire, and on December 23, two days before
Christmas, Francisco and Jacinta were struck down.
       "During the first weeks of his illness, he could not
leave his bed.  'He suffered with heroic patience during
the time of sickness,'" Lucia wrote, "'If he was too weak
to say (the Rosary), he was much distressed.  On certain
days, when he could be up and felt strong enough to go
out, he would climb up to Cova da Iria."
       "Toward the end of February (1919) the little boy's
sickness grew much worse.  He had to go back to bed.  One
day Lucia asked her cousin, 'Francisco, do you suffer
       "'Bastante (Portuguese for Enough--J.T.),'" he
replied, "'But it doesn't matter. I suffer to console Our
Lord, and in a little while I shall be with him.'"
       On April 2, 1919, Francisco took a turn for the worse
and shortly thereafter received the last rites of the
Roman Catholic Church.  Two days later, "the fourth of
April, at about six o'clock, he said to his mother: 'Mama,
look at the beautiful light near the door!'"
       "Then his face was brightened with an angelic smile,
and without a groan, he gently expired.  Born on June 11,
1908 (died on April 4, 1919), he was not yet eleven years
       Least known of the three Fatima seers, we can say of
Francisco Marto what his aged still-grieving father said
in 1947, "What a man he would have made."  (See Our Lady
of Fatima by William Thomas Walsh, Macmillan Co., New
York, N.Y., 1947, pages 13, 22, 24, 25, 51, 52, 78, 111,
166, 167 and 168; La Meraviglie di Fatima by Father Luis
Gonzaga da Fonseca S.J., Edizione Paoline, Roma, 1967,,
pages 18, 19, 94, 95, 116, 117, 122 and 123; The Sun
Danced at Fatima by Joseph A. Pelletier, Image Books,
Doubleday and Co., Garden City, N.Y., 1983, pages 55, 56,
67, 88, 89, 133 and 134; also Fatima, das portugeisches
Lourdes by Ludwig Fischer, Ph. D., 1930.  And for
Jacinta's biography, see UFO Roundup, volume 5, number 10
for March 9, 2000, "1910: Unforgettable Jacinta Marto.")

       That's it for this week.  Join us in seven days for
more UFO, Fortean and paranormal news from around the
planet Earth, brought to you by "the paper that goes home-
-UFO Roundup."  See you then.

UFO ROUNDUP: Copyright 2002 by Masinaigan Productions, all
rights reserved.  Readers may post news items from UFO
Roundup on their websites or in news groups provided that
they credit the newsletter and its editor by name and
list the date of issue in which the item first appeared..

E-Mail Reports to: Joseph Trainor <Masinaigan@aol.com>
or use the Sighting Report Form at:


Website comments: John Hayes <webmaster@ufoinfo.com>

UFOINFO: http://ufoinfo.com

Official Archives of UFO Roundup, AUFORN Australian
UFO Reports and Experiences, UFO + PSI Magazine, plus
archives of Filer's Files, Oz Files, UFO News UK and
UFO Sightings Italia.
UFO Roundup is only sent to subscribers.
If you wish to unsubscribe or feel you have received
the bulletin in error, please write to:


With the subject: Unsubscribe UFO Roundup.

[ Next Message | Previous Message | This Day's Messages ]
This Month's Index |

UFO UpDates Main Index

UFO UpDates - Toronto - Operated by Errol Bruce-Knapp

Archive programming by Glenn Campbell at Glenn-Campbell.com