UFO UpDates
A mailing list for the study of UFO-related phenomena
'Its All Here In Black & White'
Location: UFOUpDatesList.Com > 1997 > Oct > Oct 26

Re: Witness Anonymity

From: "Clark Hathaway" <earthwrk@doitnow.com>
Date: Thu, 23 Oct 1997 20:22:22 -0700
Fwd Date: Sun, 26 Oct 1997 14:14:17 -0500
Subject: Re: Witness Anonymity

> From: ujack@pop3.scrapcity.cnchost.com [Mark Medford]
> To: UFO UpDates - Toronto <updates@globalserve.net>
> Date: Wed, 8 Oct 1997 08:49:00 +0000
> Subject: Re: UFO UpDate: Re: Witness Anonymity

Clark Hathaway wrote....

> > [1]  It is claimed that you were "floated through the closed window of
> > your 12th-storey East Side Apartment" by 2 or more Aliens to rise up
> > through a beam of blue light to enter a UFO hovering above.

> > {a}  Does this appear to be a normal third dimensional reality
> > occurrence to you Linda, or one more properly described as
> > paranormal?

Mark Medford wrote.......

> Dear Friends,

> As a new list member, I confess to not being up to speed on this
> entire thread. I would, however, like to make a comment on the above
> question.

> Such an event could have happened, as described, within our third
> dimensional reality. As we learn more and more about our physical
> world, our understanding of matter - and our ability to manipulate it
> - increases. We are, after all, a collection of molecules. A more
> technologically advanced race, being thousands of years ahead of us
> on the learning curve, could very well have mastered molecular
> decomposition, transport and reassembly. Once broken down into its
> smallest component, matter (still physical, still three dimensional)
> might then be transported through other matter. Like flour through a
> sieve, both the flour and the metal mesh are physical, yet one passes
> through the other quite easily.

Not personally being well read in quantum physics, I will concede
the possibility.

It seems however that you are here 'hinting' at 'transporting'
ala Star Trek, correct?

Were this the case Mark, then Ms. Napolitano along with her
abductors would have been reduced to their simplest components
and as energy transmitted upward through all of the layers of
matter between them, into the awaiting ship above. Or, AM I
missing something here?

This was not the case however. She is stated to have been
'floated' through a solid plate glass window located 12 stories
above the ground.

I submit that were this indeed the case in physical reality, Ms.
Napolitano would have experienced some serious physical
rearrangement. <g>

> As to "floating" - dispersed molecules would be far less dense and
> therefore lighter. We move information along beams of light and can
> levitate objects (in a vaccum) with sound waves.

Well, that is very nice. From my lifelong study of metaphysics, I
have come across various hints as to how this can be accomplished
in other ways as well. That however, is aside from the point.
Your conjecture seems to hinged upon two separate factors

[1] She was 'teleported' through the solid plate glass window... and

[2] She was then made lighter in density via sound vibration and lifted
into the ship.

I beg to point out that if these beings possess a 'transporter'
or teleportation' device Mark, than why was it necessary for them
to first 'float' her out the window?

Why indeed Mark, did the UFO find it necessary to be in the
vicinity in the first place were a transportation or
teleportation device been made of?

> My point is, some events are only labelled "paranormal" because we
> have yet to understand them. The label is a temporary one. With
> knowledge, many magical things have made the transition into everyday
> reality - fire, magnetism, etc. Not so long ago, the brightest minds
> of the day believed that the earth was flat. Nothing could go faster
> than the "speed of horse"!

Poppycock! The Flat Earth theory doesn't apply. It is a strawman

You do seem to have a valid point however. I hasten to inform
though that I have been in pursuit of let us say alternative
knowledge, for a very long time. As such I AM perhaps a bit more
comfortable with what is loosely termed even by myself as the
paranormal. I have even come to terms with various understanding
as to the mechanics of some of these phenomena. To put these into
mundane terminology however, is quite another matter. Some of
these can only best be described as a 'Feeling' thing. You need
to understand moreover, that I AM a multiple abduction
experiencer and as such DO have considerable experience with
various paranormal aspects of abduction. Some of these I
understand. :-)

Another point I would like to make is that I have been successful
at stopping an abduction event during it's beginning. It has
occurred on a number of occasions.

This is accomplished by coming to an understanding of who and
what these beings are and realizing that you possess more native
ability in the realms in which they operate than do they and
therefore utilize them.

> This is not to say that there is no spiritual realm or level of
> consciousness that we have yet to - or may never - comprehend.
> Certainly there are dimensions beyond the ones in which we operate
> daily. I would just caution against categorizing anything that lies
> outside of our current understanding as metaphysical. What Linda
> describes, in my opinion, doesn't require - in these days of
> microwaves, fiber optics and artificial hearts - THAT much of a
> stretch of the imagination.

While it is within the realm of my understanding that Mankind is
a multidimensional Being, I agree to disagree with you in so far
as Ms. Napolitano's story goes for the reasons that I have set
forth above, among a few others. Furthermore, I suspect that her
story was contrived and is so much science fiction not unlike
your weak attempt at explanation above. Her motivation? That is
the simplest of all. Monetary.

In so far as your understanding of the term 'metaphysics' and
metaphysical' is concerned, it has a misty quality for me.
Metaphysics encompasses any number of philosophies and
disciplines. I AM left wondering how well read you are within the
genre that you make such an argument as that above.

> Best,
> Mark

Sincere Kindest Regards...

Clarke Hathaway

Search for other documents from or mentioning: earthwrk | ujack

[ Next Message | Previous Message | This Day's Messages ]
This Month's Index |

UFO UpDates Main Index

UFO UpDates - Toronto - Operated by Errol Bruce-Knapp

Archive programming by Glenn Campbell at Glenn-Campbell.com