UFO UpDates
A mailing list for the study of UFO-related phenomena
'Its All Here In Black & White'
Location: UFOUpDatesList.Com > 1997 > Oct > Oct 19

Re: Alien Autopsy Film

From: Michael Wayne Malone <wayne@fly.HiWAAY.net>
Date: Sat, 18 Oct 1997 23:32:16 -0500 (CDT)
Fwd Date: Sun, 19 Oct 1997 02:16:31 -0400
Subject: Re: Alien Autopsy Film

On Fri, 17 Oct 1997, UFO UpDates - Toronto wrote:

> Date: Fri, 17 Oct 1997 08:24:20 -0400
> To: UFO UpDates - Toronto <updates@globalserve.net>
> From: Bob Shell <76750.2717@compuserve.com>
> Subject: Re: UFO UpDate: Re: Alien Autopsy Film

> >Date: Thu, 16 Oct 1997 03:47:23 -0500
> >To: UFO UpDates - Toronto <updates@globalserve.net>
> >From: Michael Wayne Malone <MWayne@bigfoot.com>
> >Subject: Re: UFO UpDate: Re: Alien Autopsy Film

> >>Date: Wed, 15 Oct 1997 17:10:12 -0400
> >>To: UFO UpDates - Toronto <updates@globalserve.net>
> >>From: Bob Shell <76750.2717@compuserve.com>
> >>Subject: Re: UFO UpDate: Re: Alien Autopsy File

> >>Meanwhile, I have arranged for the still images which I have
> >>from the first autopsy to be published in the CD ROM edition
> >>of Beyond Roswell which will come out in January.  This should
> >>allow better comparisons from images of higher quality.

> >>Bob Shell

> >Bob,

> >If I can ask, where did these still pictures come from?  Not in
> >the "Santilli" kind of sense, but from what stock did the stills
> >come from?

> >Michael

> >--
> >Michael Malone
> >Kilo Foxtrot Four Mike Yankee X-ray

> Michael,

> The stills were sent to me by Ray in the form of still images
> on a Betacam SP video tape.

THANKS!

> Apparently they were made by putting a video of the first autopsy
> in a VCR, still framing it, and making a video from the monitor.
> The quality, needless to say, is not very good.  The purpose of
> these images was simply to show that there were, in fact, two
> different bodies involved in two different dissections.

So when you say theses are "higher quality" images, your a
refering to the quality your images as compared to the quality of
the images used in Theresa's comparison?

> I'm still looking at Theresa's material, but I am not
> convinced she has proved anything.  I have talked extensively
> with two people who have seen the complete first autopsy
> video, Philip Mantle and Maurizio Baiata, and both have
> emphasized the differences in the bodies and the procedures
> performed on them.  Just having one leg look very similar
> does not establish anything to me.

Since I have neither looked at Theresa's material or anyone's
rebuttal material, I can't draw a conclusion about anything
either.  In fact, the only reason I asked about the stills at all
was in the hope that your stills actually came from the original
film instead of video.  Misguided hope that it was....

Needless to say, I'm much more disappointed with the fact that no
one seems to have any of the original autopsy film than with any
discussion of identical legs.  Not that I'm not interested in
Theresa's discussion. Despite the recent decline in intrest in
the Alien Autopsy film, I maintain it is potentially the most
important peice of information in ufology today as either the
most successful hoax or the most important peice of proof ever in
ufology.

Michael.



Search for other documents from or mentioning: wayne | 76750.2717 | mwayne

[ Next Message | Previous Message | This Day's Messages ]
This Month's Index |

UFO UpDates Main Index

UFO UpDates - Toronto - Operated by Errol Bruce-Knapp


Archive programming by Glenn Campbell at Glenn-Campbell.com